- Treasure Chest Thursday: The Springsteen Family Bible
- Friday’s Faces from the Past: The Springsteen Family Bible- Family Portraits
- Amanuensis Monday: Births from the Springsteen Family Bible
- Wedding Wednesday: Marriages from the Springsteen Family Bible
- Funeral Card Friday: Deaths from the Springsteen Family Bible
- Sorting Saturday: Memoranda from the Springsteen Family Bible
- Mystery Monday: Mary G. (Springsteen) Mythen
- Wedding Wednesday: Anna M. Beerbower and Edgar Peter Beerbower in the Springsteen Family Bible
Helbling Family, Beerbower Family (Click for Family Tree)
We continue our series of the Springsteen Bible family record pages with the happiest of days, when a whole new family begins- wedding days.
Jany 6th 1843. To Miss Anna Conner
by the Rev. Mr. James at his
residence on James St. New York
John W. Springsteen
7069 To Miss Jennie Taylor
by the Rev. Mr. Mendenhall at
[Ed. Note: Son of Jefferson and Anna M. (Conner) Springsteen. Ancestry’s “Indiana, Select Marriages Index, 1748-1993” gives date of 17 Dec 1869 to “Jane” Taylor.]
Abram F. Springsteen
Jany 11th 1872 To-
Miss Laura May. Longfellow.
by the Rev. Mr.
at Huntington Ind
[Ed. Note: Son of Jefferson and Anna M. (Conner) Springsteen. Minister’s name not included in bible.]
Charlie Springsteen To Miss
Katie O’Neil June 26 1884
at Rushville Ind
[Ed. Note: Son of Jefferson and Anna M. (Conner) Springsteen.]
Mary E. Springsteen.
April 17th 1872
To. Joseph E. Beckwith
by the Rev. Mr. Edson
[Ed. Note: Mary Elizabeth, daughter of Jefferson and Anna M. (Conner) Springsteen.]
Anna M. Springsteen.
Feb 12th 1873.
wardgar P. Beerbower.
by the Rev. Mr.Hanford A Edson
[Ed. Note: Anna Missouri Springsteen, daughter of Jefferson and Anna M. (Conner) Springsteen.]
May 19th 1880. To Anna
Rev. U. C. Brewer Central Christian
[Ed. Note: Robert E. Springsteen, son of Jefferson and Anna M. (Conner) Springsteen.]
Mary G. Springsteen To
John Mithen Feb. 25. 188(6?)
St. Patrick Church
by the Rev. Father O. Donaghue
[Ed. Note: Relationship unknown. See upcoming “Mystery Monday for more details.]
Notes, Sources, and References:
- Family treasure chest.
Please contact us if you would like higher resolution images. Click to enlarge images.We would love to read your thoughts and comments about this post (see form below), and thank you for your time! All comments are moderated, however, due to the high intelligence and persistence of spammers/hackers who really should be putting their smarts to use for the public good instead of spamming our little blog.