- Sentimental Sunday- Murrell Family Bible, Part 1
- Sentimental Sunday: Murrell Family Bible, Part 2
- Mystery Monday- Murrell Family Bible, Part 3
- Tombstone Tuesday- WA Murrell and The Murrell Family Bible, Part 4
- Wordless Wednesday- The Murrell Family Bible, Part 5
- “A Maine Law Wanted”- Murrell Family Bible, Part 6
Ephemera tucked into the Murrell Family Bible:
As this is dated 17 Dec 1893, it must have been from the second owner of the bible, as Wiley A. Murrell and Mary M Honts Murrell had both passed away by this time. Their daughter, Elizabeth Ann Murrell Roberts was a church-goer, so it may be her handwriting. (Sorry, just can’t do a totally “Wordless Wednesday” but I’m trying.)
Notes, Sources, and References:
1) Murrell Family Bible, possibly c1845.
Please contact us if you would like a higher resolution image.
Copyright 2014 by Heritage Ramblings Blog and pmm.We would love to read your thoughts and comments about this post, and thank you for your time! All comments are moderated, however, due to the high intelligence and persistence of spammers/hackers who really should be putting their smarts to use for the public good instead of spamming our little blog.