Green Family, Broida Family (Click for Family Tree)
Notes, Sources, and References:
1) Abraham Green (1866-1931) and Rose Brave/Braef/Brafe Green (1866-1936) had four children: Ann Green, Estelle Gertrude Green, Bess Dorothy Green, Herman L. Green, and Mary Cecelia Green (1895-1991; never married).
2) Gertrude Broida was the only child of Bess Dorothy Green and Philip Broida. Gertrude married Irving I. Cooper.
3) Preston M. Green (1915-2003) and Harold B. Green (1922-2007) were the sons of Herman L. Green (1894-1973) and Bess Catlin Green (1893-1951).
4) Sarah “Jane” Ledwidge (1907-1991) and Helen D. “Sis” Ledwidge (1911-1980) were the daughters of Estelle Green (1887-1977) and Charles Patrick Ledwidge (1882-1959). Jane married married 1) Roy Barton Marshall with whom she had Charles Roy Joseph “Tex” Marshall (1929-1993); and 2) Unknown Burnham, with James Burnham, Norraine “Raynie” Paul, and Patrick Burnham their children. Sis married Edgar A. Bill (1907-1996) but they had no children.
5) Esther S. Stampfer was the daughter of Ann Green (1885- ) and her first husband, Samuel Stampfer (1882-1967). Esther married James Alexander Hall (1902-1994).
Please contact us if you would like higher resolution images. Click to enlarge images.We would love to read your thoughts and comments about this post (see form below), and thank you for your time! All comments are moderated, however, due to the high intelligence and persistence of spammers/hackers who really should be putting their smarts to use for the public good instead of spamming our little blog.