- The Family Bible of Samuel T. Beerbower and Irene L. Peters Beerbower- Births
- The Family Bible of Samuel T. Beerbower and Irene L. Peters Beerbower- Marriages & Deaths
- Matrilineal Monday: The Family Bible of Samuel T. Beerbower and Irene L. Peters Beerbower- Memorandum
Samuel T. Beerbower was born November 10th 1842
Irene L. Peters was born February 19th 1846
Cornell B. Beerbower was born June 18th 1870.
Wilson Peters Beerbower was born August 14th 1876.
Nathan Peters born June 20th 1799 married
first to Alice Wilson feb 2nd 1843
Alice Wilson born
second marriage to Mary C. Russell. Ballantine
Mary C. Russell Ballantine born Sept. 4th 1820
Children of first wife-
Wilson Peters born Nov 27th 1825 married to
Olive Southwick [Editor’s Note: maiden name was Smith; married Corydon Southwick 1st, then Wilson Peters.]
Harvey Peters born March 4th 1828 married to
Martha Boyd. December 29th 1864
Charlotte Peters born Jan 10th 1830 married to
Alonzo Baker March 12th 1850 died Apr 12th 1895
George Peters born June 18th 1832
Pauline Peters ” July 7th 1834 married to
Bradford Durfee. April 6th 1858 second marriage Dec 19th 18– [cut off scan]
Jane Peters born Aug 29th 1836. Married to John D. Haney (?)
Infant born- Oct 14th 1838.
Mary Ellen Peters born Dec 18th 1843 married to William C [cut off in scan]
Irene Lewella Peters ” Feb 19th 1846- married to-
Samuel T. Beerbower ” Jan 13th 1867.
Alice Lunetta Peters born Aug 14th 1850- married
James J. Williams
[Editor’s Note: Middle name of Irene L Peters corrected 3/22/15.]
Notes, Sources, and References:
1) Bible images courtesy of the Marion County Historical Society, Marion, Ohio.
2) Transcription completed by the author. Please advise of any errors known in transcription or to information in bible.
Please contact us if you would like higher resolution images. Click to enlarge images- it may also make them sharper.We would love to read your thoughts and comments about this post (see form below), and thank you for your time! All comments are moderated, however, due to the high intelligence and persistence of spammers/hackers who really should be putting their smarts to use for the public good instead of spamming our little blog.